Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Download Driver for Mini-VCI J2534 on Win 10 x64 bit

 I recently purchased a Mini-VCI J2534 cable from obdii365 for future car improvements.


Although the site was listed version 18. I do not need this program, just for information.

I encountered such a problem that in the disk "MVCI Driver for TOYOTA.msi" the driver was only for 32-bit Windows OS, and I have Windows 10, x64 bit installed on my laptop.

I searched for a driver on the Internet for a long time and came across one, where he left a link to the desired driver and thanks to him for that!
mini vci j2534 driver

Download "Mini-VCI-Setup.exe" and run, the installation is standard. After installation, this cord appeared in the MMCodingWriter settings and connected to the car without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment